PebblePad is expanding! We build big complex web applications and this is an amazing opportunity to join the top-notch team behind our award-winning software.
About you – we’re looking for someone with the potential to do great things. We need you to be a strong collaborator and able to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You must have at least 3 year's experience building complex web applications with extensive knowledge of the following:
- React and AngularJS frameworks
- HTML5 and CSS3 (inc. SASS or similar)
- Building for the accessibility standard WCAG 2.1 AA
What you’ll be doing
- Advising on the architecture of our code base and technologies used by PebblePad.
- Developing new features and improvements that will delight our customers.
- Get involved in concepting ideas and prototyping (working alongside our Product Design team)
- Working collaboratively with your agile team to produce elegant solutions to complex problems and improve the way we work.
- Mentoring other developers.
- Learning! You will be keeping up with best practices and emerging technologies to help us stay at the forefront of our industry.
Why PebblePad? We are a multi award-winning company – big enough to operate globally, but small enough to value every team member within a culture that’s inclusive, fun and vibrant.
Supercharge your CV
We are proud of our teams commitment to help each other out and we are also keen to help our potential new team members. Our Head of Platform, Steven Davies, has written a guide to help you fine tune your CV and make a great first impression. You can find Steven’s guide here. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thoughts-fine-tuning-your-tech-cv-steven-davies/?trackingId=ai%2BpdTtESQS9KG1LOeYIVg%3D%3D
Location: Telford with lots of flexibility around remote working (fully remote work available, ideally with occasional visits to the office)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Based on experience + impressive benefits package covering personal development, lifestyle and wellbeing
Position: Fulltime, Permanent
IMPORTANT: We regret to inform that we cannot sponsor work visas at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent