£20,000 - £30,000
Due to a healthy forward workload, our client is currently looking to appoint a Civil Engineer to join their expanding Leeds office. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of infrastructure projects. My client will consider graduate engineers or post-graduate engineers with industry experience.
The Civils team specialises in providing high level advice to mainly private sector clients on planning and design issues relating to Highways, Public Realm, Signal Design, Sewerage, SUDS, Building Drainage, Earthworks, Flood Protection and Utilities Coordination/Diversion on Residential, Retail, Industrial and Commercial Developments in the UK.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Provide infrastructure (civil, highways and drainage) design.
- Liaise with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Prepare technical reports
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
- Assist Apprentices if required.
- Degree in Civil EngineeringEssential.
- Report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- PDS, Civils 3D, Windes and Microdrainage experience.
- Clean UK driving licence.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
You will be rewarded for your experience and expertise with a salary of between £20,000 and £30,000, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
If you could be interested in this role or if you require any more information, please get in touch with Jonny Court at Skyline Group on 01489 611 705 or email email@example.com