Full Time - 8am - 4:30 pm
A precision engineering manufacturing company with just a handful of employees. With recent acquisitions the company now employs some forty skilled engineers who have operated from larger modern premises since 1988. The Group has steadily grown and enhanced its reputation to become a global player in the supply of standard and specialised fastener tooling and dies, exporting to well over forty countries world-wide. We are now looking to expand our team. Automotive and Aerospace work.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Experience of setting and operating and proving out programmes on CNC Lathes, chuck/jaw turning
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings in accordance with automotive and aerospace criteria
- Ability to self-inspect own work
- Working on a 2 axis lathe, experience working on a lathe with live tooling ADVANTAGEOUS
- Experience of Fanuc controls (online programming) ESSENTIAL
- Experience on Fusion 360 or Solid edge or any CAD Cam environment a BONUS
- Working in accordance with company H&S Policy and Arrangements, compliance with Quality Standard requirements and general Company Rules.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar capacity within an engineering workshop environment is desirable.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.