For more than 20 years, QuEST Global has been a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to many of the world’s most recognized companies in industries such as Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Automotive and Rail), Power and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices. Spread across 72 locations in 14 countries and offering services and solutions that enable customers to ‘Create the Frontier’ by improving their business’ top & bottom line and reducing time-to-market, QuEST has been at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software and digital engineering innovations. With passionate professionals collaborating across borders, QuEST is a winning organization for all its employees with infinite opportunities to learn, innovate and grow.
1. Translate and Validate AC networks provided by customer in PSS/E to PSCAD and submission of PSCAD models to customer along with Validation report.
2. Support for developing offshore AC network (Solar Model and export cable etc.) in PSCAD either using Generic Solar or customer provided data along with validation report and integration with HVDC. Support through Solar network interactors with HVDC during dyanic performance studies.
Activities to develop:
1. PSCAD on shore AC network
2. PSCAD Solar offshore AC network
3. Technical support for Solar models
Milestones to achieve:
PSCAD ONSHORE AC Network Model and Validation report as per P6 plan date. The subcontractor must complete work within 50 days after providing data by customer.
Support for Solar Network models and Integration with HVDC and technical guidance for interaction between HVDC and Solar network as per P6 plan date.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
Educated to degree level in electrical engineering
Tools: Has to have PSCAD, HVDC, MS Project or Primavera P6 skills
Has to have requirements engineering knowledge.
Must be able to communicate an idea clearly
Knowledge of HVDC and/or Power Systems
Experience of Controls Systems Engineering/Requirements elicitation in similar domains
Good communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
Customer focus - ability to build and develop customer & supplier relationships
Problem solving ability
Effective time management
Results driven outlook
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of work candidates should be UK citizen/ EU Citizen/ Valid work permit holder. For further information contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org