For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and their ability to push boundaries.
Every day, our 5,700 employees innovate for our clients, partnering the world's greatest engineering projects in the fields of energy, healthcare, life sciences and transport.
A fast-growing international Group, we are present in 14 countries (in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa).
Assystem's Nuclear New Build team is experiencing significant growth within several of our offices. Our Headquarters in Blackburn is now looking to recruit a number of Quality Engineers to support our Nuclear New Build Quality Delivery Programme.
We're looking to recruit individual who have experience of Quality Engineering and are focused on delivery. We're ideally looking to recruit individuals from highly regulated industries but are open to all industries providing you've worked within an Engineering/Technical Environment
We are holding a number or interview days over the next few weeks so please get in touch
As a brief overview, the Quality Engineers role will include but will not be limited to:
- Review of documentation/certification records pack
- Ability to ensure pack meets the Contract/Technical specifications.
- Any deviations have been captured (Concession/Technical Query/Change Note) and reflected in the LTQR for the component/assembly.
- Validation of approval of Drawings, Certification, Procedures, Quality Plans (QP's), Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs), Route Cards by company and client.
- Liaison with suppliers to retrieve lost/incomplete documentation/certificates.
- Maintain accurate records of contract documentation as required by the company.
- Generating progress reports as required.
- Monitor close out of issues and follow up when necessary.
- Maintain discipline of filing systems for completed documents/certificates.
- Must have a good understanding of Quality Management Systems and previous Quality experience within an engineering/industrial background.
- Must have a good understanding of projects and be able to plan tasks around schedules, targets and milestones.
- Must have good technical knowledge and an understanding of material certification. This will ideally include materials knowledge, concrete, welding, I&C experience
Should you wish to find out more details please get in touch with Callum at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01254 927 629
At Assystem, everyone holds the reins for their own careers. Our role is to offer you the opportunities and resources you need to reach your full potential.
So why not join us and help shape the engineering landscape of the future?