Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer who’s experienced in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) to join our team who are currently covering clients across London, Hillingdon, and Berkshire. As part of the Honeywell Family, you will use your experience and technical knowledge to provide customers with market leading HVAC solutions across their sites. You will be a dedicated engineer looking to forge a career within an innovative global business. At Honeywell we want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can.
- You’ll be operating and maintaining HVAC Systems across a number of our client sites
- You’ll be carrying out planned preventative maintenance tasks to client schedules.
- You’ll oversee and supervise subcontractors across our client sites to ensure all documentation is kept up to date and accurate
- You’ll identify, recommend, and carry out small works quotes
- You will ensure all documentation is of the highest standard
- You follow and uphold site health and safety procedures.
- You’ll undertake out of hours’ duties to fit in with our client’s site requirements
- Keep abreast of new products being be released
- Produce reports on performance and tasks completed
We’re looking for?
- You’ll be customer focused, with excellent communication skills
- You’ll have strong and proven mechanical and electrical experience working within the building services including fault finding, diagnostics, and repairs
- You’ll have previous experience of working within heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
- You’ll be City & Guilds Electrical Engineering qualified or have equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the following would be an advantage, but not essential: BMS Controls/ Pump Types/ Heating Ventilation/ Air.
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
- Joining an experienced and successful team of engineers.
- Market specific training, ongoing personal development, and coaching.
- A competitive salary and plus generous benefits.
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every single day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
Skimped Hill Lane, Downshire Way, Bracknell, BERKSHIRE RG12 1EB GBR