Full time, Permanent
Alternating 2 shift pattern - Monday-Friday 0600-1400 &1200-2000
Saputo Dairy UK is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation’s health. MH Foods was acquired by Saputo Dairy UK in July 2011 and since then has grown dramatically with the key focus around our one core brand Frylight. Saputo Dairy UK produces a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter, Utterly Butterly, Vitalite and Clover. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula, human nutrition and animal feed markets.
What you’ll do at MH Foods
- The role is responsible for ensuring we produce safe and quality product in an efficient manner by maintaining & servicing site plant, equipment and associated services supporting a multi-function team covering both mechanical and electrical areas.
- Responsibilities include the maintenance, servicing, testing of all plant and equipment and associated facilities, ensuring statutory compliance to standards and practices at all times.
- Fault finding & repair both with other shift engineers & outside contractors are daily tasks, ensuring safe contractor control at all times.
Who’s right for the role?
- We are looking for a focused, competent individual with a proven engineering background.
- Trained to engineer standards, City & Guilds or equivalent, HNC, and ONC. Electrical competence to 17th edition wiring regulations advantageous.
- FMCG background in addition to some PLC experience advantageous.
What can MH Foods do for you?
- Overtime opportunities
- Attractive workplace pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Free and clean work uniforms and personal locker
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings
"Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers."
Agencies - Thank you for your interest in working with Saputo Dairy UK however we have a PSL who will be supporting us if needed.
We do not pay fees or acknowledge any CV's supplied to Saputo Dairy UK unless you have been briefed on the role by a member of the Resourcing Team.