Network support Analyst/Engineer - Inverness
My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services consultancy organisation. They currently have an opportunity for a Network Support Analyst/engineer to join their team on a contract basis in Inverness.
You will be responsible for providing network and system support for customers.
The role will include:
- 2nd line support for users of the network and telephony systems
- Network management
- Network upgrading
- New system installation and de-commissioning
- Firewall management
- Network Infrastructure security
- Helping with the configuration, development and maintainenance of data networks
The successful candidate will have a good background in network support
- You will be expected to assist in the management of back-end applications which provide support for the management of the network and telecoms infrastructure
- You will be able to use specialised diagnostic network/system monitoring tools to help manage and resolve issues on the network or telecoms systems
- The post holder will work with network switches, routers, firewalls, telephony systems and wifi services.
For more info contact me