We are looking for experienced HV/LV Jointing Team based in the South West area. TriConnex is a dynamic fast growing independent multi-utility connection contractor. We tailor our approach to our client's individual situations and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with our clients to their deadlines, we offer flexible utility infrastructure solutions that enable developers to sell houses on time and within programme. Together we work closely as a team to find a better way and make things happen for our clients and each other, and everyone that is part of our journey has the opportunity to grow, develop and carve a bright future.
Your qualifications and knowledge:
- Cable Jointing Live LV (DNO, IDNO or ICP)
- HV/LV Jointing on Underground Cable Networks
- Installation of underground plant, including Link Boxes.
- New Connections work, including small services
- Maintain site safety at all times and complete daily risk assessments
- Maintain awareness of SHE policy and issued safety instructions
- Current DNO, IDNO or ICP's Authorisation for LV/HV Jointing.
- Accept PTW/LOA.
- Experience of 11KV Sub-Station Installation an advantage.
- Installation of S/S Earthing and testing an advantage.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Current CSCS or EUSR
- Current Driving Licence.
Our ethos is a focus on attitude, as we can train the skill, so if you are seeking an opportunity to develop and seek a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward thinking company. To apply, please submit your CV with details of your experience, certifications, location and availability.
Nexus Infrastructure plc and its subsidiaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.