Senior Engineer – Louth
INFORM3 are looking to appoint a Senior Engineer, to complete a groundworks project in Louth. The client has over 15 years’ civil engineering experience. The client has an extensive list of projects that they have completed on time and won awards for the Health and Safety displayed on site and also the quality of their work.
It is of great importance that the candidate has experience in undertaking surveying, setting out and site supervision. The candidate will also need to have past experience in working on groundworks and drainage.
Senior Engineer Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Management and site teams to complete relevant tasks
- Complete daily setting out duties
- Supervise and mentor junior engineers
- Working off client job packs and ensuring works are completely safely to time and budget targets.
- Completing all works to the client and local authorities’ standards.
- Complete hazard and risk assessment reports
- Capable of working on complex projects with minimal supervision
- Experience in working in a fast paced and intense environment
- Experience in managing quality system
- Support all business objectives
- Ensure that Health and Safety is adhered to
- Traffic management
- Management of materials and waste
- Relative Civil Engineering Degree
- 4 plus years’ experience in Civil Engineering
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent package.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Niall Byrne on phone 015314886 or 02830898345
Reference ID: 5555555
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £1,234.00 per year