Due to the continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our Signature Technicair Team as a B1 Licensed Engineer at Bournemouth Airport.
Signature Technicair provides base and line maintenance services for a range of aircraft including Cessna Citation, Embraer and Hawker Aircraft at Bournemouth Airport, London Luton Airport and Biggin Hill Airport.
- To carry out Maintenance as directed by the Production Manager.
- To ensure all tasks undertaken are carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and company procedures.
- To certify aircraft maintenance tasks carried out by themselves and by non-certifying mechanics.
- To comply with company Health and Safety policy.
- The role involves flexibility and travel at short notice to other UK airports and abroad.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To perform this role successfully, you must have a minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience along with EASA B1 AMEL.
Cessna Citation Type rating required, Hawker and Embraer type ratings an advantage.
Basic computer skills and a current human factor training certificate is essential for this role.