At Hammonds, we believe wholeheartedly that fitted furniture and tailored storage has the power to transform homes. Our family run business has been crafting beautiful furniture for over 90 years, utilising any space to create well-ordered homes all over the UK.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our Maintenance team based in Hinckley. Working full time, 37.5 hours per week, the role will see you working on a rotating shift pattern of 08:00 – 16:00 and 16:00 to 00:00.
Our ideal candidate for the role of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Have Electrical qualifications and have the ability to read electrical schematic drawings
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer or in a similar role
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic capability
- Computer Literacy
- A ‘right first time’ attitude and a fast and efficient work ethic, reacting quickly and accurately to production issues
- Experience working Siemens S7 is desirable
As a Hammonds Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Responsibility for electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Performing planned preventative maintenance tasks across all sites
- Implement actions from the continuous improvement programme
As we truly believe every customer should receive a superior product, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, takes pride in their work and has good attention to detail. All whilst working as part of a dedicated maintenance team.
The salary for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is £36,000 per year.
Other benefits include:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- On-site Staff Canteen (Nutts Lane only)
- Electronic on-line Payslips
- Corporate gym membership
- 23 days annual holiday, increasing to 33 with service.
- 8 Bank Holidays.
- Refer a friend incentive payment scheme.
- Long service recognition scheme.
- Discounted staff purchase scheme.
vacancies may be filled prior to the expiry date.
Strictly no agencies please.