£21939, prorated from FT salary of £36,565
Events and Music Programmer
- Develop and deliver a programme of free and ticketed onsite events aimed at adults, that are inclusive, build new audiences and cater to different learning needs and styles. Types of events will include tours, gallery talks, daytime and evening lectures, art workshops and discussions.
- Inspired by the Collection and National Gallery projects and exhibitions, grow the music programme of free and ticketed performances, including the annual Myra Hess concert.
- Plan and deliver a series of income generating events with external partners such as the WI (Women’s Institute) and Paul Mellon Centre.
- Embed access, diversity, and inclusion throughout the programme in innovative ways.
- Write and proof marketing copy for the National Gallery website.
- Provide day to day management of an agreed budget
- Deliver programmes in accordance with the outcomes defined in the National Gallery’s Learning evaluation framework
- Actively teach on the programme where appropriate
- Contribute to quarterly Director’s reports, annual review and fundraising bids and proposals where necessary.
- Contribute to programmes being developed by colleagues across the Learning and National Programme where appropriate
- Regular evening and weekend work as required.