Navartis are pleased to be working with an award-winning consultancy who have been establishd around 50 years. They operate in multiple sectors and have a number of offices around the UK. Due to huge growth in the Midlands, my client is looking to appoint an Associate highways engineers. To be suitable for this role you should have a strong technical background, with a strong focus on highways. You will be working within a team environment supporting design delivery of both existing and new projects whilst growing the client base. General civil engineering experience will also be helpful to fulfill this role.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Chartered Engineer with BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering or similar
- Highways experience
- 15 years or more experience
- A track record of successful tendering and delivery of schemes in either the local or national transport market
- Proven working knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (MCDHW)
- Experience of managing a professional team on projects using NEC Contracts
- Based in Birmingham
- Highways civils 3D Design
- You will join as part of the team working on the design and delivery of projects
- You will support less experienced staff and coordinate with other offices engineering teams.
- Working closely with business managers on resource management, utilisation monitoring, and pipeline management
- Project management and technical delivery of highway schemes and infrastructure projects
- You should have highways and design experience
- Good benefits on offer with a growing established company
- Support BIM Level 2 delivery on highways design projects
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.