Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
£36,400 + benefits
Reactive Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join our FMCG market leading client within the Lurgan area.
You will be responsible for
· Repair of all systems and equipment within the factory,
· Installations of any new equipment
· Preventive maintenance to maximize the uptime of machinery
· Comply with quality, safety, environmental management systems and procedures to ensure all duties are executed in a safe manner
· Minimizing harm to the environment, self and others
· Any other duties which may be required by the management to ensure the efficient running of the factory
· Time-served, maintenance electrician
· Working knowledge and experience of processing plant and equipment
· Ability to diagnose electrical faults
· Ability to diagnose faults from PLC
· Knowledge of mechanical maintenance also
This role will involve continental day & night shifts (7am – 7pm). This is a permanent full-time position that will provide you with a strong pay rate, benefits package and long-term career development opportunities.
If this is something you would be interested in, then apply now by sending in your CV or call the office for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,400.00 per year