Experienced Python developer required to join our Software Engineering Group where you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
We’re after developers that are:
- Passionate about Object Oriented Analysis, Design & Coding
- Keen to work both collaboratively in a team with intelligent people, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems
- Capable of developing new software within complex, enterprise environments using the technologies they know today but interested in learning about new technologies
- Interested in or have had experience of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, etc.), and if you haven’t worked in an Agile or Lean environment you’ll know about them
- Comfortable working closely with a geographically distributed development and planning team
- Focused on quality, are able to document the system and support it through system testing, user testing and production implementation
- Provide Developer Level support for the application
- Strong communicators
- Strong Python developer
- Hadoop, Spark big data
- Strong OO Design Expertise
- TDD expertise, including JUnit
- Messaging experience e.g. JMS/MQ/MULE
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.