Within the UK, ISS provides high quality facility services designed to maintain the fabric and appearance of buildings.
We are now actively looking for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to come and join the team covering the NE postcode.
As a Mobile Electrical Engineer you will provide electrical and building services maintenance to a variety of client properties throughout the designated region. This will include electrical bias fault finding, repairs, maintenance and installation.
- Responsibility for electrical PPM, proactive and reactive works
- Responsibility for other types of building services maintenance to include fabric, HVAC, mechanical and related tasks.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- City & Guilds 2230 Level 3 OR NVQ 2356 / 2357 OR City and Guilds 2330 Level 3 in Electrical Installation OR AM1 and AM2
- City & Guilds 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations (BS:7671:2008)
- Experience of working within FM or building services within commercial properties