What sets WCS Group apart?
Our most valuable asset is our team and we take pride in being a company that cares for its employees’, customers and communities. We deliver critical water treatment services to a diverse and interesting range of clients, always offering the very best customer service and advice.
WCS Group are recruiting for a Service Chemist to join our Operations Team. You will be a key worker either working on your own or within a team providing essential work for our clients.
- Cooling tower weekly and monthly testing
- Steam boiler weekly and monthly testing
- Clo2 testing and equipment servicing
- Closed system analysis of heating and chilled systems
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed
- Minimum of 2 years Water Treatment experience
- Cooling tower and steam boiler experience is essential
- Offer is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check
- Full Driving Licence is essential due to the nature of the role
- Salary Depending on Experience and qualifications
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Competitive overtime rates
- Holidays 23 days plus bank holidays
- Share Save Scheme (Subject to qualifying period)
- Issued with a company van and the option to use for private use
- Access to online discount website
- Attractive company pension contributions
- Long Service Awards
- Referral scheme (Refer a friend to the company and if successful you will be rewarded)
WCS Group of companies are committed to equal opportunities for all people and recognise the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We encourage and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.