We are seeking a dynamic, committed, and ambitious candidate to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be based at our new facility in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to play a key role in our hydraulic products division by:
· Supporting our internal sales and BDMs with relevant technical support
· Advance existing product range for continuous improvement
· Develop innovative solutions to suit customer needs and requirements
· Liaise between suppliers and customers for all technical & commercial requirements – particularly our OEM clients
· Liaise with directors to develop and grow the product sector
· Identify new sales opportunities to
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working face-to-face with customers and suppliers, as well as over the telephone and email. Experience of hydraulic systems would be essential, and a sound understanding of manufacturing engineering would also be beneficial.
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Experience in dealing with manufacturing companies desirable
· Strong organisational ability
· MS Office suite mainly Excel & Outlook
· Keen interest in mechanical design
· Hands on approach
· Close attention to detail
· Interest in Manufacturing engineering advantageous
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being able to work with a highly talented team, in a dynamic fast-growing business.
Salary is competitive and will match the successful candidate’s skills and experience, and reflect the importance we place on this new role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Hydraulics: 5 years (Preferred)