Advert People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Description Reporting to the department team manager, the Collaboration Engineer is responsible for enhancing, delivering and supporting, high quality services and/or systems in their area of responsibility, to enable Sage’s business plans and long-term objectives using the identified architecture.
The Engineer will design, develop and deliver high quality systems and services that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations and will proactively share their own knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes in their area of responsibility
Key Responsibilities • Deliver, maintain and implement high quality technical solutions including configuration and/or maintenance of both on premise and cloud-based systems.
- Maintain infrastructure through established processes – Identify opportunity for improvement for customers’ and colleagues’ benefit
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle independently or part of a team
- Define and document technical requirements for department’s infrastructure and supporting components, logical processes and operating systems, interfaces with other services, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- High level understanding of the following technologies required: SharePoint, Azure AD, PowerShell
- Basic understanding of the following technologies required: Active Directory, email hygiene, Exchange Online, Stream, SPF, DMARC/DKIM
- Produce and maintain relevant documentation to describe logical and physical configuration, standards, testing and changes where applicable.
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing applications and/or systems, services and processes.
- Seek out and act upon feedback.
- Assist with activities to educate others (within and outside of IT) regarding the impacts of planned deliveries and/or in the use of relevant tools
- Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of incidents, problems and major incidents to a satisfactory outcome ensuring root cause is identified and solutions defined/implemented with changes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Responsibility for fault resolution, regular configuration changes as required to support service, and management of a service desk ticket queue in line with agreed SLAs.
- Demonstrate a competence in troubleshooting to accurately determine the scope and detail of a fault.