Based in Doncaster our Bentley Works Facility provides a huge range of manufacturing, engineering and maintenance services, using specialist equipment and precision tooling.
We employ a multi-skilled team of mechanical and civil engineers at the South Yorkshire site. Their expertise includes production design, fabrication, welding, electrical engineering, hydraulics and computer numerical control machining.
Currently we are looking for a Plant Resource Engineer to coordinate the safe and effective running of the plant yard department and provide a safe and maintained site for all users.
We’re looking for:
- Coordinate the repair and deployment of unit and general plant and maintain close links with both resource and operational departments.
- Liaise with resource management in relation to operational requirements.
- Control all transport collections and deliveries to site.
- Plan all yard crew work. Including lifting operations.
- Ensure that Bentley management systems are constantly updated.
- Monitor the repair and maintenance of unit and general plant.
- Maintain and update the resource planning sheet.
- Maintain links with suppliers of unit and general plant.
- Provide plant technical assistance in relation to plant requirements to operational, JV and major projects.
- Previous unit and general foundation plant knowledge.
- Foundation projects & techniques knowledge across numerous disciplines
- IT software packages including office
- Mechanical & Technical knowledge
- Ability to develop customer relationships internally and externally
For more information regarding our Bentley Works Facility please click: https://www.skanska.co.uk/expertise/construction/fabrications-and-servicing/
Our piling and foundations team provides internationally recognised geo-technical engineering solutions to the UK construction industry and beyond. We bring new ideas and technology to projects like HS1, Crossrail, The Gherkin and the Amsterdam Metro. As part of our global community of experts, you’ll be working on some of the world’s most exciting civil engineering projects.
Please note this is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org