The BI Manager/ Developer will be responsible for partnering the commercial teams and act as the point of contact for all BI queries. The BI Manager/ Developer will be critical to delivering business objectives through provision of accurate, timely and complete data to effectively advise decision making.
This is amazing opportunity to join a Global dynamic company for an experienced BI Specialist to come in and develop BI solutions, build components, liaise with other departments, driving efficiencies and expanding the breadth of data sources maintained within our working platform.
- Manage the process of gathering, cleansing and storing EPOS data from retailers, ensuring rigorous quality control checks are in place to ensure robust, accurate and reliable data
- Developing current data capture and storage processes to improve speed and accuracy of data provision
- Working with commercial teams to understand both current and future data requirements, and developing solutions together
- Developing working relationships with supporting stakeholder teams (eg. IT teams, EDI providers, retail partners) to unlock access to data in a more efficient manner
- Setting out a development roadmap to leverage the team’s expertise in automating processes and reporting, supporting data self-service, and extending the team’s support into other business units
- Translate business requirements into data rules and technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with stakeholders/ project documentation
- Managing a Junior Analyst to deliver the above, ensuring development plans are in place
- Experience/ knowledge of working with data warehousing and BI platforms
- Hands-on experience building and deploying BI solutions using appropriate code standards and configuration
- Experience with visualization and analytical tools like PowerBI or similar
- Proven with big data technologies
- Understanding of Business Intelligence tools (SSIS/ SSRS SSAS)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Azure platform
SharkNinja Is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals. Our Data Privacy Statement outlines how we will process your personal data when you apply for a role at SharkNinja or are engaged in services with one of our entities; https://www.sharkninja.com/employment-privacy-notice/
SharkNinja operates Preferred Supplier (PS) arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all UK functions. As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our SharkNinja colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency. Any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract. If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to llee@Sharkninja.com, clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent Preferred Suppliers. Thank you for your interest and co-operation.
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?