At Continental, we offer compelling tasks and a dynamic environment for smart and innovative people to bring their ideas to life – no matter where they are at in their career. Our diverse portfolio and expertise combined with your personal contribution, has empowered us to successfully develop the most innovative mobility solutions for over 140 years. As part of our international team with more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries, you have the freedom of shaping the future in motion with us.
About Surround View Algorithm Team
From our Offices in Burgess Hill (UK) we employ leading scientists, engineers and experts in vision research (amongst other fields). Over a half of our employees have postgraduate qualifications; a third doctorates. This allows us to deliver a highly competitive service to our clients through highly innovative, refined, state of the art products and applications.
We specialise in the development of multicamera surround view technologies that make driving easier and safer. As an intern, you would be helping us deliver stateoftheart software, while gaining valuable industrial experience in a vibrant and multinational team.
- Holding or expecting degree in a relevant area: Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or Physics
- Good maths skills
- Knowledge of Computer Vision algorithms
- Software development experience (preferably C++)
- Experience with implementing Computer Vision algorithms
- Experience with task management, continuous integration tools and version control (e.g. git, JIRA)
- Knowledge of DSP or image processing techniques
- Embedded systems understanding
Personal Skills and Attitude
- Enthusiastic about technology and willing to research and learn
- Ability to communicate results and ideas in fluent English
- Interest in automotive applications
- Organised and focused
- Cando attitude
- Team player
What we offer
- Internship salary 1400 GBP gross per month.
- 20 days paid annual leave per annum
- Flexi Time Scheme