Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, busy environment?
Have you worked in a role where you had to coordinate activities daily?
If yes, this may be the ideal role for you.
37hrs per week, must be prepared to work every second weekend.
You will be a customer service focused individual, always looking to go over and above for the customer and business.
If you were employed in this Customer Service Advisor role last week you would have been doing the following:
- Taking inbound calls from customers, problem solving, complaint handling and answering general enquiries
- Updating the in-house system with information gathered over the phone
- Taking payments over the phone
- Following strict compliance and health and safety regulations
- You will be working in the office as a key worker
Full training will be provided and while this is a temporary position for a minimum of 3 months, you will also have access to permanent roles within the business.
People who have previously been successful, are able to remain calm under pressure and come with a very positive outlook on life. Customer service experience is essential.
Sounds like the Customer Service role you have been waiting for? Apply with an up to date copy of your CV now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.