The role will include:
- Working at various sites across the UK.
- Cleaning of ventilation duct systems including canopies, duct work and fan units to TR19 standards.
- Installing access panels where required.
- Working in confined spaces and at height.
- Communicating with customers.
Ideally experienced in ductwork cleaning to TR19 standards but training can be given.
Flexibility - works are carried out “out of hours” and therefore shifts generally start late afternoon/early evening. Jobs are based nationally so you will be required to travel to site with a team leader.
A high level of enthusiasm and a good work ethic.
Driving license preferred but not essential provided you live locally.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift pattern - 4 day week followed by 5 day week – every other Friday off.
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Full training given
- Opportunity to progress – we always look to promote from within. We have big growth plans for the years ahead and are looking for candidates who want a career.
- Staff incentive scheme