Bridgeway Consulting is staffed by highly qualified experienced rail engineers and since 1995, has become an industry leader in what is one of the UK's most safety conscious and strictly regulated industries. Bridgeway Consulting offers a full engineering consultancy service covering all aspects of railway infrastructure including Geomatics, Site and Ground Investigations, Civil Engineering Consultancy & Permanent Way Projects, Rail Training and Competence, Assurance and Compliance, Track Access & Isolations and Cable Theft Security. In May 2017 Bridgeway Consulting Ltd were in the top 1,000 companies to inspire Britain award!
As a Graduate Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of technical works within the Infrastructure Services Department.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Collation of accurate and concise site notes/data required in the production of technical reports and interpretive documents.
- Preparation of technical reports, drawings and documents.
- Attendance at team, safety and technical briefings in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Technical input to projects as/when required.
- Undertake railway safety critical duties for which you hold competence certification.
- Comply with training and other requirements of your Safety Responsibility Statement.
- You will be expected to work within any Engineering Services team subject to workload and opportunities presenting.
- Degree level or equivalent education in Civil Engineering;
- A good level of physical fitness;
- A desire to learn and be open to training and mentorship;
- The ability to work flexibly within a safety critical environment;
- Capability to work as a member of a larger team and to work towards a common goal;
- Willingness to travel and work across the UK;
- Current valid UK Driving Licence.
Here at Bridgeway, you will have a personal pension scheme and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to Bridgeway Consulting, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
We also have a casual dress code and weekly fruit baskets are delivered to the office.
Click here to apply online (note this link will take you to our secure Online Recruitment Portal).
The deadline for applications is 31/03/2020.