Bridgeway Consulting is staffed by highly qualified experienced rail engineers and since 1995, has become an industry leader in what is one of the UK's most safety conscious and strictly regulated industries. Bridgeway Consulting offers a full engineering consultancy service covering all aspects of railway infrastructure including Site and Ground Investigations, Geomatics, Civil Engineering Consultancy & Permanent Way Projects, Rail Training and Competence, Assurance and Compliance, Track Access & Isolations and Cable Theft Security. In May 2017 Bridgeway Consulting Ltd were in the top 1,000 companies to inspire Britain award! We have a new opportunity for Site Investigation Technicians in our Nottingham office.
- Responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of SI/GI projects on site as part of a team established by the nominated Project Manager (PM). The role is site based and will involve the collection and collation of all site information to enable a report to be produced.
- The role will also assist the needs of the business in delivering safety critical duties on railway infrastructure.
- Delivery of SI/GI works to include but not limited to: Window Sampling, Rotary Drilling, Structural Coring, Trial Pitting, and Dynamic Probing.
- Assist in the delivery of safety critical duties on rail infrastructure once qualified.
- Where called onto a project delivery team, the individual will undertake duties that draw upon their specific skills, experience and competencies. They will typically report on site to the Senior Technician and in the office to the Principal Project Manager
- Further project specific duties will be defined by the needs of the project and may include any of the disciplines currently offered within Engineering Services, including but not limited to the following;
o Structural Examinations
o Structural Investigations
o Geotechnical investigations
o Confined Space Work
Here at Bridgeway you will have a personal pension scheme, death in service benefit, and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to Bridgeway Consulting, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
We also have a casual dress code, flexible working policy and weekly fruit baskets are delivered to the office.
Click here to apply online (note this link will take you to our secure Online Recruitment Portal).
The deadline for applications is 28/02/2020.