Profile of Role
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative to join us in our rapidly growing
Company. This would suit a technically minded individual who has an interest in the SaaS industry. The Representative will have allocated accounts to manage from an operational perspective. The day to day duties will include regular installation audits, answering and escalating incoming calls and cases for customers. You will work closely with the Customer Success team, attending calls and chairing meetings independently and with other departments.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, great with customers in building trusted relationships and eager to grow and develop within our Support Team and business.
Our Support Team, is also known as the breeding ground for our future talent for our business. If you are keen to go the extra mile and show your future potential, you can embark on a 18-24 month programme within our Support Team to progress into other roles within our business, for example our developer programme. This role could be the perfect stepping stone to an exciting career ahead.
Skills & Requirements
- Technically minded individual who is self-motivated
- Ability to build strong trusted relationships
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and think ‘outside the box’
- Excellent telephone manner, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Takes on ownership and accountability
- Take full ownership of customers portfolios and have an in-depth knowledge of specific requirements to enable an accurate setup and configuration based on set objectives. Be accountable for all Support cases for your customers and be the first point of escalation should they require anything to be expedited.
- Quickly identify when you have exceeded your Premium Support Representative remit and escalate to other appropriate teams, producing a detailed and structured handover. Interdepartmental communication needs to be clear, concise, with a professional and positive demeanour.
- Manage your time efficiently and prioritise numerous, complex support queries in a high-pressured environment. As well as managing day to day general workload and other Support queues in accordance with departmental SLA’s. Always ensure deadlines are met and use initiative, keeping the business vision at the forefront of your decisions.
- Have broad commercial awareness and be mindful of the contract value for the customers you assist on a daily basis. Be responsible for the setup and accuracy of the billing for your accounts each month.
- Be confident on the phone and able to engage with senior contacts within the client accounts. Ability to handle complex and challenging conversations.
- Be active in gaining constant positive feedback in forums, such as the Google Apps Gallery, maintaining the company’s high Net Promoter Score. One of the team’s USP is our “very helpful and efficient Support Team”. This is an expectation we continue to fulfil and exceed on a daily basis.
- Keep all internal customer and document management systems up to date and ensure all daily activity is captured and recorded correctly, in-line with departmental processes. Suggest improvements where applicable and encourage a positive adoption of new processes to newer members of the team.
- Maintain an advanced level understanding of the Infinity portal interface and front-end configuration and be able to demonstrate this to both internal colleagues and customers.
- Carry out regular Portal audits for your portfolio of customers and report back to CSM’s where necessary. Document all updates and findings against each customer within Infinity’s internal systems.
- Attend offsite face-to-face meetings where required to help assist CSM’s and take onboard any operational actions for the customer. Always ensure full and comprehensive notes have been taken and documented within Infinity internal systems.
- Regularly assess key client information and keep up to date specifically in relation to the operation of the Portal. For example, any features, services or custom setup that we provide, that the business may need to be aware of, such as IVR’s, integrations, custom features etc.
- Represent the department at all times both onsite and offsite. Attend social events and company functions at every possible opportunity. Aspire to maintain the professional, knowledgeable, helpful and approachable reputation of the department.
- Provide additional ad hoc support to the Operations department as and when required, such as help writing training content, produce process documents etc.
About the person
- 2+ years of technical support experience in B2B software.
- A valued team member who upholds Infinity values and professional integrity.
- Proven experience in providing help desk support, customer service or account management.
- Knowledge of most standard desktop software applications e.g. excel, word, outlook etc.
- Experience with using Salesforce would be advantageous.
- Degree educated would be advantageous.