VANRATH are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer on behalf of a Global organisation specialising in packaging, who employ 18,000 people in 35 countries.
Are you getting fed up of the same shift pattern, consisting of long nights and ruining your work life balance? Then apply for this Electrical Engineering position today, offering a competitive salary alongside opportunities to develop personal and professional skills.
- Undertake technical fault finding and develop or advise upon relevant solutions.
- Facilitate training on new equipment as required and provide technical support to maintenance and production
- Contribute to Project and Capital Expenditure proposals, providing appropriate information to support fabrication
- Innovate, develop and improve engineering practices to ensure equipment performance monitoring and control is effective.
The Ideal Person
Ideally educated to degree level in Electrical/ Mechatronic Engineering however candidates with an HND or HNC will also be considered. Experience in electrical engineering design alongside strong experience of project work requiring specialist electrical engineering knowledge.
You’ll benefits from a highly competitive salary alongside an extensive list of benefits such as Medical Insurance, Health Savings Scheme, Long Service Awards & Personal Group Benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Reference ID: CAH-EE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)