Our Engineering department is looking forward to welcome a
Field Service Engineer/Technician
To strengthen our team we are looking for an independent, enthusiastic and experienced Field Service Engineer/Technician. You will be working both from a remote office and on-site with our customers throughout Europe. In this role you will partner with customers to provide technical support and innovative solutions. Pall Service, partners with customers to get the best from our broad range of Biopharm instrumentation platforms in GMP environments. All service activities must be carried out with the consideration of each customers GMP guidelines and GDP standards in order to fulfil the biopharmaceutical industry standards when executing and performing service activities.
We measure our success in terms of Safety, Quality, On-Time Delivery, and Customer Satisfaction. We need professional, motivated, friendly, independent, and technically savvy Engineers who does what it takes to take care of our customers and represent our high standards.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for costing and quotation preparation/elaboration for requested service activities at a customer side.
- FAT/SAT and Field Service activities for chromatography columns (manual and hydraulic) as well as other equipment being maintained by BioPharm PASS Service, supplied to biopharm customers.
- Technical support for VMF Technology
- Responsible for purchasing and planning/coordinating all service activities including spare and ware parts handling for the corresponding service activities.
- Responsible for servicing and testing of complete systems hardware including mechanical, electrical and instrumentation. Must implement design modifications in agreement with the Project Engineering Team and Change Control procedures.
- May be required to troubleshoot PLC and HMI hardware / software based on established design.
- Responsible for the generation and implementation of written service and/or test procedures and risk assessments.
- Responsible for documenting system modifications and conveying modification details back to Project Engineering, through the correct Change Control procedures.
- Responsible for training customer personnel in the proper operation of the Pall System. Must prepare training materials for various Pall Systems Technologies, including the provision of Standard Service Products relating to the specific technology
- Assignments will involve travel to specified sites (both domestic and international) to perform service activities.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with customer. While performing service, the engineer / technician must make sound technical decisions to meet customer requirements while maintaining Pall’s commercial interests. Independently resolves adverse situations constructively.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of Service Reports, Time Tracking, Site Visit Reports, Expense Reports and other business related documents.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.