Bridgeway Consulting is staffed by highly qualified experienced rail engineers and since 1995, has become an industry leader in what is one of the UK's most safety conscious and strictly regulated industries. Bridgeway Consulting offers a full engineering consultancy service covering all aspects of railway infrastructure including Geomatics, Site and Ground Investigations, Civil Engineering Consultancy & Permanent Way Projects, Rail Training and Competence, Assurance and Compliance, Track Access & Isolations and Cable Theft Security. In May 2017 Bridgeway Consulting Ltd were in the top 1,000 companies to inspire Britain award!
We have a new opportunity for a Structures Examiner to join Bridgeway Consulting Ltd.
- Have complete responsibility of all findings and record these and store electronically with evidence sketches, photographs etc.
- Observe, locate and identify structural issues and proposal a recommendation.
- Work alongside the Examination team and ensure that site work is completed within safety regulations and within the time scales given.
- Taking the appropriate action where it is identified that there is a serious defect which pose an immediate threat to the safety of the public or rail traffic in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure records are stored electronically in accordance with company procedures.
- Undertake reconnaissance visits and provide adequate resource plans to include proposed methods of working.
- Provide training and mentoring of Trainee Examiners.
Candidates must hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Here at Bridgeway you will have a personal pension scheme and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to Bridgeway Consulting, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
We also have a casual dress code and weekly fruit baskets are delivered to the office.
Click here to apply online (note this link will take you to our secure Online Recruitment Portal).
The deadline for applications is 26/06/2020.