Maersk is going through a time of unprecedented change, transforming our business to becoming the global integrator of container logistics. We are transforming into a product and platform led organisation and undertaking an agile transformation across our enterprise.
In this role you will become a key part of our scrum teams in our newly established cyber security platform where we develop cyber security products and services to our customers thereby providing a cyber secure IT environment for our colleagues, customers and third parties we collaborate with.
You will be part of forming a new platform within Maersk and you are expected to contribute to our agile journey. Being part of Maersk means working and communicating across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As a Cyber Defence Engineer, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the com-plexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams
Primary Internal Stakeholders:
- Work with your scrum team colleagues to break user stories into concrete tasks for the scrum team and facilitate their prioritization to optimize delivery time of a whole epic.
- Develop and deliver user stories together with the scrum team.
- Work closely with other interdependent engineers and solution architects to produce technical requirements and ensure solutions work together and fulfill business needs.
- Act as a Cyber Defence Engineer collaborating with EA (Enterprise Architecture), SOE (Services, Operations & Engineering) and global business unit stakeholders on the design, deployment and management of core security capability focusing on risk reduction.
- Ensure the deployment of security capability is achieved with the minimum of impact to business.
- Support the integration and implementation of security controls for global Information Technology platforms, capabilities and applications to ensure adherence to critical business objectives, regulatory requirements and cyber security policies.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of emerging threats, risks, technical innovations and security capabilities.
- Work with the team to create sprint plans.
- Instilling quality by adhering to a Definition of ready and Definition of Done.
- Willingness to work to the Team Working Agreement.
- Working and adapting your plan as required to reach the Sprint Goal.
- Holding each other accountable as professionals.
- Work as team to provide an accurate estimation of the development time to the product owners
- Activity participate in the scrum rituals.
Primary external stakeholders:
- Your scrum team colleagues.
- Infrastructure Engineering teams
- Security Operations
- Cyber Security Risk and Compliance Teams
- Enterprise Architecture
- Maersk Product Managers.
We are looking for
End Point Protection
- Administrative Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux OS
- Knowledge and operational use of security technologies (on-premise and SaaS):
- Anti-malware (client, server, cloud)
- Endpoint Detect and Respond technologies
- SIEM / SOAR/ DLP.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. TCP/IP, LANs, DNS, VLANs, routing/switching, WANs)
- Experience with managing firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Knowledge of HTTPS/SSL Inspection
- Experience with firewall management tools.
- Experience with executing vulnerability scans, leveraging toolsets and methods such as Qualys/Nessus/Tenable
- PKI infrastructure management
- DNS maintenance and updating
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) experience
- Security management tools such as AlgoSec.
- Experience of dealing with teams, business units, non-security areas outside of security operations
- MSSP integration
- Security log onboarding
- SOC processes.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Experience with application of Cyber Security within DEVSECOPS with a good understanding of customer centric design principles and software development.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic, collaborative and decentralized work environment
- Attention to detail
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or 5+ years relevant work experience