About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for recent graduates to join our Technical Department in Caterham & Letchworth to produce technical drawings, specifications and all other information required to obtain planning, building, highway and drainage approvals and to enable Building Department to carry out the development on site.
Croudace Homes offers structured training for graduates, including a comprehensive graduate rotation programme. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your potential within a reputable company that has growth plans for the future.
- You will be currently studying a Civil Engineering degree
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of packages such as Windows+ and PDS.
- Analytical mind and methodical approach.
- Ability to prepare technical reports.
- General interest in building and construction.
Successful candidates will benefit from a structured training programme, which supports individuals at every stage of their career. It will focus on building their practical knowledge, skills and expertise, which are key requirements to success in this role. Individuals will also benefit from coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, and a healthy work/life balance.