Emtec Building Services Ltd are currently recruiting for a Project Team Assistant to join their expanding team based at our Dundee office to provide efficient quality assistance and administrative support and co-ordination.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintain all aspects of project filing systems.
- Maintain and ensure company administrative processes and systems are being utilised in line with ISO 9001.
- Providing administrative support to project engineers, managers, and Directors.
Support sites as required in relation to site packs and weekly returns
- Typing of letters, memos and documents.
- Document control and management.
- Resource management.
- QHSE and weekly returns.
- Planning and procurement.
- Assisting with placing orders and arranging delivery of orders
Requirements for the role are:
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication, time management, and organisational skills.
- Good level of punctuality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include; Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Experience in a similar role
If you think you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV quoting job reference number 2113-EBS.
Closing date for application – 2 December 2019
The Emtec Group is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Reference ID: 2113 - EBS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent