Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Power metering engineer on a permanent basis to cover various locations across the Brighton and East Sussex area of the country.
The purpose of the job is to contribute to a cost effective and customer focused service by ensuring that the services supplied by the Company comply with client specification. This includes work that is of a non-routine nature across the area of our operations. You will be one of a team of Metering Technicians – Power tasked with representing Energy Assets in a professional manner in every aspect of your daily duties. Your main role will be to visit sites to exchange, install and carry out associated works on single phase and three phase whole current electric meters (CT experience would be advantageous)..
Main duties for this role are:
- You will be one of a team of Metering Engineers – Power tasked with representing Energy Assets in a professional manner in every aspect of your daily duties
- To attend sites and install, exchange, maintain and carry out associated works on single phase and three phase, whole current, electric meters.
- To carry out post complete quality audits and also mentor new recruits or less experienced field staff if required.
- To ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the EA Code of Practice and to comply with all Safety legislation such as Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and the Electricity at Work Regulations.
- To attend emergency calls to jobs when necessary.
- To report any unsafe incidents and to make safe any dangerous occurrences as they are able to do within own competency.
- Deliver excellent customer service to both internal & external clients
To be considered for this position you will have 3-5 experience in all technical aspects of electrical metering including installing single/three phase whole current and preferably CT meters and hold a valid MOCOPA Certification. Candidates must be a self-motivated individual who can also operate as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills and a full UK driving licence is essential for the role.
To apply please upload your latest cv to the Energy Assets recruitment portal for further review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Reference ID: VN216
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,833.00-£30,549.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Retention bonus
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Metering: 2 years (required)